1.20.2009

ladies at kirstenbosch gardens


Well, well - here's a new show of pictures to give you an idea of my surroundings. Yesterday, I joined Georgia & lady Rebecca for tea at Kirstenbosch Gardens. A stunning place, as always, accompanied by calm weather and blue skies (Cape Town, on my side of the mountain, is VERY windy!).

Also, for you to see, are some views from around my flat. You'll see Lion's Head (which is located opposite the entrance to my building so I see it when I leave for the day.) There's Devil's Peak which pokes through my bedroom window. And then you can see a portion of Table Mountain through the shrubbery in my garden... Finally, a little hydrangea still life of my bedside table.




1 comment:

  1. Shannon,
    One of your Great-grandmother favorite flowers. Always remember your grandmother didn't want to ride up Table Mountain but she did in the end.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete