7.21.2009

Mom in Cape Town

As I've already mentioned, I had an awesome visit with my mother in South Africa. Especially, it was nice to see so much family together with her. Mom's the only Coetzee aunt for my cousins and so she's quite revered. We spent several afternoons and evenings of her Cape Town visit to get together with various grouping of cousins.

Pictured up top: Mother Daughter splendor, Cape Town at night from Lion's Head perspective, and a wonderful photo mom took of some Calla Lilies

Below:
Mom with her great-nephew Presley, Jonathan's son
Dinner Party for Mom at my place: L-R Martin, Robyn, Me, Mom, Jonathan, Presley & Genneth
My friend Maya - the one who's working with me on writing/publishing children's books.
Robyn with me
Checking out Robyn's wedding venue, a wine cellar in Paarl
Mom at Kirstenbosch gardens with her niece, Georgia
Mom with her great-neice Rebecca, Georgia's daughter











No comments:

Post a Comment