9.23.2008

quick notes

I have not had any opportunity to access the internet since arriving at my uncle's farm. I must offer credit to my sister, Susannah, for posting my blogs as I am limited to email from my Gran's computer. I know many of you have written emails and as I don't have a chance to respond to you individually, thank you for your kind thoughts and words! I am having an excellent time at the farm with my family. Yesterday I had the chance to gallavant about with my uncle on a walk through the dry river beds into the depths of his enormous farm. The weather has been very cold at night but nice and sunny during the day. Today I'm off to Graaff-Reinet with my Gran. After more lessons on driving stick shift in my uncle's car yesterday, I'll be the one driving to town! Eeek, wish me luck. My poor Gran will have a very bumpy ride. Lots of love to you all and more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment