11.30.2008

Last Day at Rietpan





Last full day, can you believe it?! Tomorrow morning I teach at Sussex and have one last lunch on the farm and off to JO'burg I go. I put in a full day today, finishing a series of "thank you" paintings, taking lots of bird photos, celebrating Iris' upcoming 2nd birthday with all of Chris & Miriam's local family, packing my bags and celebrating one last sunset at the vlei. You may notice a few more photos of me recently - I've finally taken some of you up on your complaints and decided to record my presence here! Will conclude this period with one more series of sock puppet photos later this week. Till then, adieu adieu!

2 comments:

  1. oh Shannon, you have done so much in so little time! I can't believe it-- seems like you were just here in NYC! The pics are gorgeous, keep 'em coming. We will miss you over Christmas. Lots of love--CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. shanu
    how are you adjusting to city life? I tried to meet up with you dad but it didn't work out. I love your photos, it is look amazing! I wish I could hug your sweet self. hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete