11.03.2008

More Puppets






















The big puppet production shall be taking place next week on Nov. 13th. Today was the last workday for my group of visual artists as the rest of the week we'll be rehearsing. It is coming along fabulously. Once the students finally had the chance to pop into the set and try out their puppets en situe they were absolutely amazing! Any trace of inhibition left them and some of the more simple plays became hysterical (in a good way) as a result. Here are some photos from today's busy workers.

1 comment:

  1. shanu!
    what a beautiful array of photos you have! It looks like the students loved your projects and created some amazing works of art themselves. What a success. My camara is no longer working and therefore i have virtually no photos of the second part of my trip. I love you, keep up the amazing work my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete